Call for Applications: Research Assistant to Support the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Task Force
January 31, 2021
12:00 pm ET
Expected hours: Approx. 160 hours
Term: January 18, 2021 – May 7, 2021 (16 weeks at 10 hours per week)
Pay: $25 per hour on a contract basis
STLHE is seeking a research assistant to provide research and facilitation support to the EDI Task Force.
- Be a current member of STLHE.
- Have research experience and/or work in EDI.
- Have a certificate of completion for CORE (Course on Research Ethics)
- Self-identify as part of an equity-seeking group.
- Have experience in both quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- If possible, be bilingual (French and English) in reading/writing/oral.
- Work closely with the Executive Director and Administrative Centre to support the work of the EDI Task Force, including gathering and compiling data.
- Support the development and analysis of engagement activities such as a member survey, key informant interviews and focus groups.
- Carry out intermediate level statistical analyses.
- Synthesize findings.
- Ensure all materials are supported through an EDI lens.
- Perform other related tasks as outlined by the Task Force.
STLHE is strongly committed to equitable selection practices. We aim to support diversity and representation in our selection process.
Applications will be accepted until 9AM PST/12PM EST/1PM AST on January 31, 2021.
Please send a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, contact the STLHE Executive Director, Michelle MacDonald at email@example.com.