Science Teaching and Learning Network
SciTL aims to provide a mechanism for the exchange and development of ideas around science teaching and learning, to facilitate networking for the purpose of scholarship, and to advocate, as needed, for science education.
- Provide a Forum for ongoing sharing of ideas, innovations, questions, and research across the country and across, as well as within, scientific disciplines
- Provide a network for those interested in connecting with others for the purpose of teaching innovation, research, and scholarship
- Provide an opportunity to develop a voice for scholarly post-secondary science teaching and learning in Canada
- Develop liaisons with similar networks and working groups globally
- Create a space where discussion around the science-society connection can develop as this linkage continues to grow and evolves globally
For more information or to join SciTL Network, contact Anne Marie Ryan or Mary Power at firstname.lastname@example.org.